Welcome to the Polar Express!
- All aboard!! for a fun filled ride on the Polar Express "Train".
- Make a stop at Santa's Farm and visit with Santa and his farm animals.
- You will need to arrive 10 minutes before your departure time to assure you don't get left. Train will leave on the hour!
- WEAR WARM PJ's OR CLOTHING and get ready for a magical adventure.
- Bring a letter for Santa with your address and he will write you back!
- Have someone that wants to join in on the fun but doesn't want to ride the Polar Express?? Skip the Polar Express and meet us at Santa's Farm to join in on the holiday fun! Don't forget the camera!!
- Tickets to Santa's Farm are included in the Polar Express ticket. Only purchase Santa's Farm if someone in your group is not riding the "train".
This year will be a little different if you have visited in the past. Activity will be indoor and outdoor, so dress warm!
To ride the Polar Express, meet at the Kane County Courthouse - 76 N Main Street.
To join us at Santa's Farm, meet us at the Old Barn Playhouse behind Parry Lodge - 89 East Center Street.
All Children need to be accompanied by an adult.
For questions, please call the Kane County Office of Tourism at 644-5033.